Cercar en aquest blog

Compte enrere

12 d’abr. 2019

By Ricard Gonzalez, an anguished plea from

Here is an anguished plea from yet another innocent victim of the silent war being waged by Spain against the whole of our independence movement.
Please disseminate and, if you can, make a donation. I have (and, sadly, not for the first or second time).
Click here if need be to access the whole text


Hello everyone.

I'm Ricard. I am writing to ask for your help. This week my mother has been accused of a crime of embezzlement that she has not committed.

She is a telecommunications engineer working for a private company; the company was hired by the Generalitat to set up the electronic voting system for the 2015 elections. Now they are accusing her of being responsible, saying that it is the same system that was used for the [1 October referendum]. This is not true, and even if it had been used, it isn't my mother's responsibility, since the service was sold to the Generalitat years before then, and in a perfectly legal manner.

Even so, now they have accused her of embezzlement, and with a deposit of €5,800,000*, which we obviously cannot pay.

If we do not collect this money, they will seize all we have to try to obtain it. We'll lose our home, our income, my sister will not be able to finish her baccalaureate and I will have to leave the university as soon at the end of this year or when my tjove expires. They will leave us with nothing and they will ruin our lives for an offence we have not committed.

That's why I'm asking those who can to please donate whatever amount you can, however little, to the solidarity box that the ANC and Omnium have set up to collect the deposit.

Any amount however small will be useful. I am very embarrassed to have to ask for this kind of help, but I don't have many other options. The link to the Solidarity Fund is https://caixadesolidaritat.cat. I'm sorry to have to ask this of you, but please, if you can help me, you'll do me a great favour.

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Ricard González
12 April 2019
 ...ooo000ooo...


The judge of Barcelona Court of Instruction No. 13, ​​Alejandra Gil, has concluded the investigation and has prosecuted 30 of those involved for crimes of embezzlement, contempt of court, falsehood, disclosure of secrets and prevarication, as the case may be. Most of them are positions and high positions of the Puigdemont Government: the second line of the Executive, which played a "decisive" role in the organization of the referendum. The judge has imposed on 17 of them a global deposit of €5.8 million as the amount "allegedly spent or committed" to hold the 1-O [referendum].
https://elpais.com/ccaa/2019/04/09/catalunya/1554798491_145380.html



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada